bend and dvd2mkv are command-line utility scripts to rip, queue, and encode DVDs.
It is designed especially for keeping track of large collections of TV shows on DVD.
At the most basic level, the script is not that different from most DVD-ripping utilities. Here are the different features that this provides:
The script is especially designed for TV shows on DVD:
- Rip and encode DVDs straight to Matroska instead of AVI
- Queue the encoding of DVDs
- Include chapter support in Matroska video files
- Web frontend to edit titles and ignore tracks
- Rip individual episodes and create filenames of the titles